Sunday 26 October 2014

CSI Challenge 144

Hello there, how are you?

After the all the excitement over the last few weeks (launching new Christmas products and our very own website) I've decided to spend this weekend crafting instead. I was a bit stuck for inspiration though so I wandered over to CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration, I find their weekly challenges a great kickstarter when my mojo is lacking and it's a great way to use up your stash.

I was shocked when I realised I hadn't played along since challenge 97 - it's 144 now, that's nearly a year, it doesn't seem that long, it really doesn't.

So I had a go at challenge 144 last night, and here's what I came up with...


For the scene I used all 5 colours - Bright Yellow, Warm Grey, Black, White and Turquoise.
I used 5 things off the evidence list: Polka Dot, Stripes, Triangles, Tickets and a Ribbon.
My journaling is written in 2 journaling spots and is about Bailey's curiousity: "You are one nosey dog Bailey boy, the second anyone moves you want to be involved".
I added a rub-on to the Instagram Print and made a dog tag embellishment using a Tim Holtz Fragment, some Turquoise Paper, a Rub-on "B" and some ribbon.

I enjoyed myself so much I'm going to make time to play along every week. Challenge 145 is up over on CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration, I'll be attempting this one this afternoon.

Hope you have fun, whatever you may be doing today.

Claire xx

1 comment:

Thank for leaving a comment, reading them makes my day!
Claire xx